Different look. Same Functionality.
This tent has unusual striping on the fabric that makes it look different, but it has been rigorously tested and shows no functional weakness. It is still built for a lifetime of use, so why waste it?
- Four-season tunnel tent combining low weight and usability with strength and reliability.
- Weight-saving, low-profile design with a vestibule that is optimized for trekking with a smaller pack.
- Two strong and very light DAC Featherlite NSL poles.
- Closable vent openings with no-see um mesh.
- Article number: F53301
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Abisko
- Activity: Trekking
- Environmental info: Produced without PFCs
- Main fly sheet material: 20D TripleRip Sil/Sil 3000 mm 100% polyamide
- Lower fly sheet material: 40D TripleRip Sil/Sil 3000 mm 100% polyamide
- Inner tent material: 15D Ripstop DWR 100% polyamide
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh 100% polyester
- Pole material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Floor material: 40D PU 6000 mm 100% polyamide
- Pegs: DAC V-Pegs Small
- Guyline: 2 mm Dyneema (160 kg) reflective
- Mesh pockets in inner tent: 1 big, 2 small
- Number of vestibules: 1
- Number of entrances: 1
- Number of poles: 5
- Pole diameter: 9 mm
- Stuffed size: 14 x 34 cm
- Weight: 1650 g
- Minimum weight: 1380 g
- Persons: 1
- Seasons: 4 seasons
- Construction: Tunnel
- Tent features: Clothesline, Reflective guylines
- Washing: do not wash
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: do not iron
- Additional care Information: soft brush and lukewarm water, store in dry clean condition