Light and comfortable neck gaiter in a soft merino/polyester blend.
- Lightweight jersey knit in merino wool and polyester.
- Can be worn as a hat, balaclava, headband etc.
- Leads moisture away and insulates when damp.
- Traceable, ethically produced merino wool.
- Article number: F87081
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Abisko
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Insulates in wet condition, Insulating, Lightweight, Odour resistant, Quick-drying
- Environmental info: Climate compensated, Traceable wool, Non-mulesed wool
- Material: 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Weight: 38 g
- Weight reference: in size One size
- Washing: 30°C mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.