Light and well ventilated jacket for hiking in warm conditions.
- Durable, wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- Ventilating sections in stretch fabric over the back and under the arms.
- Spacious hand pockets with zippers.
- Adjustable hood.
- Velcro adjustments at the cuffs and drawcord at the hem.
- Article number: F86131
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Abisko
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Lightweight, Water-resistant
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton 100% polyester
- Weight: 435 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model height: 178 cm
- Model wears size: S
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 2
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener, close the zipper before wash
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.