Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite for trekking in warm conditions. Technical cut, generous pockets and leg endings with boothooks and strap adjustments.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated trousers for trekking.
- Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
- Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down or wearing a backpack.
- Article number: F82890R
- Gender: Men’s
- Family: Abisko
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Stretch
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Lower leg
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Weight: 450 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model height: 184 cm
- Model wears size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Full leg trousers
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Boot hook: Yes
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.