Technical trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for long days in the mountains.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down calves.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Regular leg length.
- Article number: F85656R
- Gender: Men’s
- Family: Keb
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Stretch
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear, Pockets
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Weight: 610 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model wears size: 48
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Full leg pants
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Boot hook: Yes
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care Information: Wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.