Special version of Kånken that is both a backpack and a shoulder bag.
- Made from durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Top-loaded main compartment with zipper.
- Inside laptop sleeve with padded base (up to 13 inches).
- Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
Kånken Totepack is a convertible version of Fjällräven’s iconic backpack and can be either a backpack when you bike or a shoulder bag when you board a crowded bus. It has a zippered main compartment and an inside pocket with a padded base for a 13” laptop. With the seat pad you’ll find in the back of the main compartment, you can always take a break, wherever you are.
- Article number: F23710
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Kånken
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
- Environmental info: Organic cotton, Recycled polyester
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 36 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
- Volume: 14 l
- Laptop case: Yes
- Laptop size: 13"
- Weight: 400 g
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Additional care Information: soft brush and lukewarm water
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.