Technical jacket in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for long days in the mountains.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- G-1000 Eco on the hood, shoulders, front and the lower back.
- Well-ventilated stretch fabric over the back, sleeves and pockets.
- Underarm ventilation openings with two-way zippers.
- Adjustable storm hood and chest pockets with zippers.
- Article number: F87211
- Gender: Men's
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Keb
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Ventilation, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Stretch
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Legal Notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 78 cm
- Weight: 700 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment, Helmet compatible
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 2
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash separately, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.