Versatile, limited edition backpack made from leftover fabric. Perfect for everyday trips to school or work. Produced without PFCs, made for a lifetime of use.
- Limited edition backpack designed for everyday life. Only 950 pcs. have been made.
- Made from leftover Vinylon fabric from Fjällräven’s production.
- Spacious main compartment that fits a 14” laptop and your everyday essentials.
- Internal zipped pocket and the same front pocket as on the Kånken backpack.
- Padded shoulder straps and a handle at the top.
- Article number: F23200264
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Övik
- Activity: Samlaren
- Features: Durable
- Environmental info: Produced without PFCs
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Height: 35 cm
- Width: 29 cm
- Depth: 19 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 450 g
- Number of pockets: 5
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s), Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Washing: Do not wash
- Dry Cleaning: Do not dry clean
- Bleaching: Do not bleach
- Drying: Do not tumble dry
- Ironing: Do not iron
- Additional care Information: soft brush and lukewarm water
Fjällräven Kånken is made from hard-wearing Vinylon F that together with timeless design creates the perfect conditions for unfailing reliability and daily use, for many, many years to come. That’s sustainability through longevity.