Unique, limited edition men’s outdoor shorts. Made from leftover fabric. Produced without PFCs, made for a lifetime of use.
- Limited edition men’s outdoor shorts, only 290 pcs. have been made.
- Made from leftover G-1000 fabric from Fjällräven’s production.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric over the rear.
- Two leg pockets with room for a map and other essentials. Axe/knife pocket.
- Regular fit, mid waist.
- Article number: F87062
- Gender: Men’s
- Family: Singi
- Activity: Samlaren
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Packable, Durable
- Environmental info: Produced without PFCs
- Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000®: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 341 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Shorts
- Number of pockets: 7
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket, Map pocket
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.