Unique Kånken backpack made from bio-based material. For everyday use and shorter outings.
- Pine Weave is 100% lyocell made using an innovative, more sustainable process.
- The fabric is waxed, giving it a natural melange look.
- Flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Straps to fasten a jacket or yoga mat underneath.
- Loops on the front for a bicycle lamp, etc.
With Tree-Kånken, Fjällräven has explored alternatives to fossil-based raw materials. Made from Pine Weave, a unique fabric produced using more sustainable methods from certified wood raw material from Sweden. The material is waxed, giving it a natural melange effect. The backpack combines the simplicity of Kånken with carefully modified details that give Tree-Kånken its own identity: reflective logo, flat front pocket and a strap for fastening gear underneath.
- Article number: F23511
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Kånken
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Features: Durable
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable wood
- Material: Pine Weave: 100% lyocell
- Lining: 100% lyocell
- Webbing: 100% polypropylene
- Height: 36 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 14 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 410 g
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Washing: Do not wash
- Dry Cleaning: Do not dry clean
- Bleaching: Do not bleach
- Drying: Do not tumble dry
- Ironing: Do not iron
- Additional care Information: soft brush and lukewarm water