Lightweight, stable trekking backpack with fantastic ventilation and excellent carrying comfort. Large main compartment plus many practical pockets, including on the hipbelt.
- Light, durable trekking backpack with Friluft Ventilation System for great carrying comfort.
- Back panel with mesh and air columns creates unparalleled ventilation for the back.
- Perfect for warm/humid climates.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 Eco with base in waterproof 500D Nylon.
- Top-loaded main compartment with zippers on both sides, opening up the entire front panel for easy access to contents.
- Article number: F27212
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Family: Abisko
- Gender: Unisex
- Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable
- Material: G-1000® Eco:65% polyester, 35% cotton, 100% polyamide 500D
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin
- Height: 65 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 27 cm
- Adjustable back length: No
- Min. back length: 45 cm
- Max. back length: 49 cm
- Volume: 35 l
- Weight: 1550 g
- Carrying system: Air vent
- Rain cover included: Yes
- Washing: Do not wash
- Dry Cleaning: Do not dry clean
- Bleaching: Do not bleach
- Drying: Do not tumble dry
- Ironing: Do not iron
- Additional care Information: soft brush and lukewarm water
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.