The unique Firestick Stoves offer a streamlined, ultra-packable silhouette for adventurers who always want their stove within reach. The difference between the FireStick Stove and Firestick Stove Ti is the titanium pot supports, making the stove even lighter. Complete with a stand-alone, matchstick-style Piezo igniter and a wool storage pouch, this stove can slide into a coat pocket, a mesh water bottle pocket, or a bike pannier with ease.
Mount this small burner on top of any gas canister, and fire it up with the single-handed use Piezo igniter. This slim stove offers a 2500W flame that can boil a liter of water in four and a half minutes, or can be lowered to simmer a delicate sauce. The wool storage pouch offers convenient insulation while handling your hot pot.
After enjoying your hot meal, simply unscrew the Firestick Stove from the fuel, twist on the cap to hold the pot supports closed, and quickly stow in the wool storage pouch, along with the Piezo igniter.
• Available in robust Stainless Steel and ultralight Titanium (Ti) versions
• Pot supports offer flame protection in windy conditions and protect the stove when stowed
• Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
• The focused flame and stable pot supports work perfectly with PrimeTech pots with heat exchangers
• Twist on cap holds the pot support in a locked position
• Wool storage pouch doubles as a pot holder
• Remote, matchstick-style Piezo igniter included, no lighter required
• Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
• Gas NOT included
Weight: 105 g
Height: 103 mm
Width: 36 mm
Persons: 1 - 2
Output: 2500 W
Boiling time for 1 l3.5 min