Wax impregnation for G-1000 garments. Simple to apply when the fabric’s wind and water resistance properties need to be enhanced.
- Greenland wax made from paraffin and beeswax.
- The impregnation used in all Fjällräven G-1000 products.
- The wax will over time be worn and the product will loose some of its functionality.
- We recommend that you re-wax your product regularly.
- 90 g.
Wax impregnation for garments in G-1000 fabric. Rubbed on and melted in for a water resistant and durable surface. Made from high-quality paraffin and beeswax, which makes Greenland wax more gentle towards both people and the environment than chemical-based impregnation. A wax block of 100 grams will be enough to wax about ten garments.
- Article number: F79060
- Family: Greenland
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Features: Durable
- Material: paraffine, beeswax
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Weight: 90 g