Light and packable anorak in wind-resistant polyamide/organic cotton. Fixed hood, thumb holes and kangaroo pocket that doubles as a pack bag.
- Light, versatile and packable wind anorak for light trekking and day trips.
- A perfect pullover garment that blocks out cold winds.
- Made from light yet strong HC-Lite fabric that is wind resistant, well ventilated and quick drying.
- Snug-fitting adjustable hood and a half-length zipper at front.
- Large zippered kangaroo pocket that doubles as a pack bag.
- Article number: F82463
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Family: High Coast
- Gender: Men’s
- Environmental Info: Organic, Recycled, Breathable, Water-resistant, Quick-drying
- Material: Composition Brand Material: HC-Lite®: 54% polyamide, 46% cotton
- Weight: 270 g in size M
- Additional care Information: wash separately, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.