We love wool, so what could be more natural than a woollen version of our iconic Kånken backpack? Kånken Re-Wool is made from recycled wool that has been transformed into a fantastic Melton and pockets are in G HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored inside the main compartment. A special edition Kånken with a classic, premium style.
• Kånken backpack in a beautiful Melton fabric madefrom recycled wool.
• Made with a traditional technique that turns spill from the wool textile industry into a high-quality material.
• Pockets, back panel and lining in G HeavyDuty Eco S.
• Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front.
• Webbing shoulder straps and handle at the top.
• Premium seat pad made from G HeavyDuty Eco S.
• Address label inside main compartment.
Material: 80% wool, 20% polyamide G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Height: 36 cm
Width: 28 cm
Depth: 12 cm
Volume: 16 L
Weight: 533 g