We love wool, so what could be more natural than a woollen version of our iconic Kånken backpack? Kånken Re-Wool is made from recycled wool that has been transformed into a fantastic Melton and pockets are in G HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored inside the main compartment. A special edition Kånken with a classic, premium style.
* Kånken backpack in a beautiful Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
* Made with a traditional technique that turns spill from the wool textile industry into a high-quality material.
* Pockets, back panel and lining in G HeavyDuty Eco S.
* Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front.
* Webbing shoulder straps and handle at the top.
* Premium seat pad made from G HeavyDuty Eco S.
* Address label inside main compartment.
Material: 80% wool, 20% polyamideG-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester,35% cotton
Height: 36 cm
Width: 28 cm
Depth: 12 cm
Volume: 16 L
Weight: 533 g
Find our size conversions here.
Printable Measurement & Size chart here.