Durable, comfortable trekking backpack with great functionality. Perfect as a trekking daypack.
- Made of durable Vinylon F fabric, with reinforcement fabric in recycled nylon.
- Wooden frame construction with easily adjustable back length.
- Main compartment with a full front zipper opening for overview of contents.
- Top lid with three zippered pockets. Can be detached and used as a crossbody bag.
- Loops on the sides for attaching Kajka Side Pocket."
- Article number: F23533
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Singi
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Durable
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Traceable wood
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Height: 60 cm
- Width: 34 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
- Adjustable back length: Yes
- Volume: 35 l
- Laptop case: No
- Weight: 2150 g
- Number of pockets: 9
Pockets: Inner mesh pocket(s), Inside compartment, Open side pocket(s), Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Carrying system: Adjustable, Padded back panel, Wooden frame
Chest strap: Yes
Detachable chest strap: No
Hip belt: Yes
Detachable hip belt: No
Top lid: Detachable top lid
Top opening: Yes
Front opening: Yes
Bottom opening: No
Equipment features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Holder for hiking poles, Expandable side pocket, Side compression straps
Hydration system compatible: Yes
Rain cover included: Yes
Seat pad included: No
- Washing: Do not wash
- Dry Cleaning: Do not dry clean
- Bleaching: Do not bleach
- Drying: Do not tumble dry
- Ironing: Do not iron
- Additional care Information: soft brush and lukewarm water
Fjällräven Kånken is made from hard-wearing Vinylon F that together with timeless design creates the perfect conditions for unfailing reliability and daily use, for many, many years to come. That’s sustainability through longevity.