Unique, limited edition Kånken backpack.
#SEEYOUOUTHERE We love seeing our gear in nature. Share your photos with #SeeYouOutHere and tag @fjallravenofficial to be featured here.
- Made from leftover Vinylon fabric from Fjällräven’s production.
- Several pockets – open, zippered and with buttons.
- Handles at the top and lightly padded shoulder straps.
- Seat pad included.
- Article number: F32005
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Kånken
- Activity: Samlaren
- Features: Durable, Water-resistant, Quick-drying
- Environmental info: Produced without PFCs
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Height: 37 cm
- Width: 27,5 cm
- Depth: 11,5 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 400 g
- Number of pockets: 6
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Open side pocket(s), Pocket(s) with press buttons, Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Washing: Do not wash
- Dry Cleaning: Do not dry clean
- Bleaching: Do not bleach
- Drying: Do not tumble dry
- Ironing: Do not iron
- Additional care Information: soft brush and lukewarm water
Fjällräven Kånken is made from hard-wearing Vinylon F that together with timeless design creates the perfect conditions for unfailing reliability and daily use, for many, many years to come. That’s sustainability through longevity.