A scaled-down version of the Kånken backpack with long shoulder straps that can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. Small front pocket, removable seat cushion and a reflective logo.
- Popular backpack in hardwearing Vinylon F fabric.
- Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo.
- Name and address label on inside of pack.
- Article number: F23561
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Kånken
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Features: Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Webbing: 100% polypropylene
- Height: 29 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Volume: 7 l
- Weight: 220 g
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Additional care Information: soft brush and lukewarm water
Fjällräven Kånken is made from hard-wearing Vinylon F that together with timeless design creates the perfect conditions for unfailing reliability and daily use, for many, many years to come. That’s sustainability through longevity.