Versatile, weather-resistant trekking jacket for demanding outdoor life, all year round.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco that ventilates well.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Chest pockets with flaps and vertical, zippered openings.
- Bellows pockets with flaps and extra, zippered openings at the sides.
- Gear loops to attach a knife etc. close at hand.
- Article number: F81916
- Gender: Men’s
- Family: Singi
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 82 cm
- Weight: 850 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 189 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 8
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care Information: wash separately, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
This product uses Fjällräven G-1000, our own hardwearing outdoor fabric that together with timeless design, creates products that are able to stay in use for many, many years. That’s sustainability through longevity.